[ANN] Conformance testing campaign

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed Sep 3 16:55:56 CDT 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Jakob Eriksson wrote:

> Great, except if MSVC tests are the ones that work and the only ones
> that are used, there is little incentice to fix mingw.  I think we
> really have to look at mingw > and Wine as part of a greater whole.  *)

I don't think the current situation justifies bundling 2 sets of
executables in winetests.exe -- it make the download much bigger,
and the legth of the test. The are a few problems; let's submit
some patches to MinGW and be done with it. When there is a release
that works for us, we switch to it, and so we make sure it will
not break in the future.

--
Dimi.