Bugzilla down?

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 4 09:16:08 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 14:34, Dustin Navea wrote:
> Hi guys, I just tried to access Bugzilla, and it isnt responding, checked
> with a ping and a traceroute but both gave me request timed out, although
> that could be because of a firewall, I just figured someone might want to
> know (jeremy)..

Seems up to me. I monitor that box with Nagios. It was never reported to
be offline from my office here at CodeWeavers. It may have been offline
from the pipe coming into Minneapolis though last night, I don't monitor
that, ;) I wouldn't put it past Qwest (our telco) to have unscheduled
downtime for the city.

---
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.