commctrl.h cleanup

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Sep 4 11:32:06 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> I know, it would be nice to have an intelligent utility to
> cleanup the headers, but by the looks of it, it has to be
> rather smart. This is probably one of the more difficult
> cleanups, and I did it all by hand, which gave me a chance
> to cleanup/reorganize the includes a bit.

Looks like you have been reorganizing a bit too much, config.h and
wine/port.h should always be included before anything else.

> All other (except
> for winbase.h) are *a lot* simpler. People can do them by
> hand quite easily.

I'm not so sure. For instance prsht.h still includes windef.h,
wingdi.h and winuser.h, and since it's included from commctrl.h in
fact your patch didn't actually remove these. I think there will still
be a lot of changes to make, and I'd really prefer to avoid having to
fix the same C files again and again.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com