Display detection bug

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Fri Sep 5 10:11:12 CDT 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Tom wrote:

> Junk, humm one mans junk is anothers treasure!

Indeed. Now, I agree the thing can be update a bit
more often, but it's not that out-of-date. The
reason it wasn't updated as of late is that not
much happened in the area. I've made a real
effort of keeping the thing up to date as much
as possible. If anyone sees anything that
needs changing/correcting/updating/adding
please let me know -- your comments are appreciated!

> Dimi, can you rename the Janitorial list
> to the (Sanford & Son) list?  ;)

Man, that's a obscure reference:
    http://www.timvp.com/sanford.html

:)