Looking for guidance..

Jon Brandenburg jbrandenburg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 11:24:52 CDT 2003

Hi, I'm interested in doing some development/help for wine and was
wondering in what way I could help out?  I have a college level
understanding of C/C++/Java, have done some professional programming in
(ack, VB), am currently in the process of learning C#, but would really
like to do some development in unix/linux and I figure this is a good
way to get some experience.  I'm willing to do whatever needs to be
done, but I do have as I'm sure most of you have, other
projects/assignments/obligations which I'm sure the rest of you have
also.

If you could give me a bit of direction on an area of the project that
needs some attention and perhaps a little bit of hand holding to begin
with I'd like to help out.

Thanks!

Jon