WIDL problems

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Sep 5 13:00:40 CDT 2003

"Rolf Kalbermatter" <rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com> writes:

> However I seem to get some problems compiling shobjidl.idl with with widl.
>
> I tried ./tools/widl/widl -I ./include ./include/shobjidl.idl and get an error.

You should use widl -h to only generate the header. Or easier do 'make
idl' in the include directory.

> By the way I noticed also that IPersistFolder3 got probably overlooked when moving
> the definitions to idl files.

Many others have not been moved either, it's because they are not in
the idl file on Windows. I'll probably move them anyway, but I need to
look more carefully at them to make sure we remain 100% compatible.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com