Help required regarding compilation of windows project in Linux via WineLib

Anjan Sarkar anjan.sarkar at eudoramail.com
Fri Sep 5 00:58:50 CDT 2003

Hello,
I am using wine for my personal interest and need your help regarding the following problem I have faced.
I have following configuration,

a) Red Had Linux 9.0
b) Wine (wine-20030813.tar.gz) is extracted in /ww/wine-20030813
c) It creates a directory /c for windows
and /root/.wine
d) All the bin files are at /usr/local/bin

Wine runs fine in my machine. Now I try to complie windows project in Linux via WineLib.
I have made the following things,
copy all the .c, .h, .rc files from programs/winemine dir to programs/winemine2
then from winemine2 run the following commands,
$ winemaker --lower-uppercase .
$ ./configure --with-wine=/usr/local/wine

It gives me the error,
"checking for windef.h configure:error couldnot find Wine headers(windef.h)

I have also copy the file from /usr/local/include/wine/windows to current directory. Still the problem exists.

Kindly suggest me what I have to do?
Again please excuse me for this silly question.

Thanking you,
Anjan Sarkar

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com