Latest CVS doesnt compile

Jon Brandenburg jbrandenburg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 21:38:46 CDT 2003

I was noticing something similar for myself, but I can't explain why the
difference is occurring other than to say that it must be a newbie error
on my part.  But I downloaded the latest cvs earlier this afternoon.
Ran
./configure
./make depend && make
./make install
and now when I try to run wine I get a segmentation fault.

So the compile completed for me, but I can't run wine.. argh.  Could
have to do with a change I made to the code I suppose..  I added a value
in /dlls/kernel/locale.c
	charset_names[] = {"iso885915", 1259}

but I wouldn't think that it would be the cause of my problems..

Jon