Resend: ntdll loader fix

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Sep 6 04:25:50 CDT 2003

I think your problem was hidden when you ran the program with winedbg. I
have noticed several native DLLs that cause crashes in the loader, but of
course these are caught by the exception handler. However, in winedbg all
first chance exceptions cause a break into the debugger. Typing "cont" would
have eventually got you to the real crash.

Rob