Dynamically altering drive mappings at runtime

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 7 09:58:55 CDT 2003

Robert Shearman wrote:
> [...]

slowly, but surely. I do have a running version of the infra, without
all the required best & whistles yet. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure that
current drive configuration layout will stay as it is... so, it may not
be urgent to implement this (we anyway need something in place until all
the file I/O rewrite has been done)
A+

--
Eric Pouech