Latest CVS doesnt compile

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com
Sun Sep 7 15:14:26 CDT 2003

Jon Brandenburg <jbrandenburg at yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 16:36, Ian Goldby wrote:
>>
>> and occurs 2-3 hours into the build. Thanks for any further suggestions.
>
>Speaking of compile times.. what are the average/min/max times for
>compiling the complete system?  I was surprise when it took my system 12
>minutes to do it do a full cvs 'make depend && make'.  Now after seeing
>this message I have much to be grateful for.

On my Athlon 2000+ with standard Suse 8.2 AMD Athlon kernel 2.4.19, I get
about 15 minutes or so for everything from ./configure until make, after a
make clean.

As to the original problem. I had some to. Turned out to be missing include
statements in not yet committed source files after Fridays header include
cleanup.

Rolf Kalbermatter