winedefault.reg

Bill Medland billmedland at mercuryspeed.com
Mon Sep 8 10:12:59 CDT 2003

On September 7, 2003 03:49 pm, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
> Some people on wine-users are complaining that regedit winedefault.reg
> doesn' t always work correctly, somebody posted this solution
> http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-users/2003/09/0062.html
> but it would be a very nice thing if regedit winedefault.reg exited with no
> output and just worked like it has always done with the command line
> version.

Except that is not what the windows version does; regedit /s should be
 silent, without the /s mine asks if I am sure I want to import.

Also note that there was a defect in 20030813 in the regedit area; the RedHat
rpms (at least the 8 and presumably the 9.0) that fixed it and it has been
fixed in the source now.

By the way, does anyone know where the command line arguments are documented;
I see that the Windows regedit doesn't seem to have a help option.

--
Bill Medland
ACCPAC International, Inc.
medbi01 at accpac.com