FAQ update

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 8 14:10:46 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 13:26, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:
>
> > I think it's fine in the documentation directory but if Alexandre wants
> > to move it that's ok with me.
>
> Yes it should be moved to the tools CVS module, it does not belong in
> the Wine tree.

I checked the wine_release script into the tools CVS, so it can be
cleaned up a bit more easily now.

I wanted to point out that some docs will need to be updated, read this
page:
http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/wine-docbook

Step 7 tells us to run make_winehq. That part needs to be corrected if
the script gets pulled.

Francois, could you update the script, rename it to wine_makedocs and
submit a patch for the tools CVS? The wine_release script will also need
to be patched to know where this script is located. It should be in the
same dir as wine_release so a "sh ./wine_makedocs" would be fine.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.