FAQ update

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Sep 9 06:53:56 CDT 2003

On September 9, 2003 05:28 am, Francois Gouget wrote:
>  * default.dsl specifies attributes that hard-code the coulor and style
> of various HTML elements. That's fine for standalone HTML files but it's
> wrong for a web site where such things should be specified by the
> cascading style sheets

It's fine to use CSS for the .template ones that we're going to server
from the site. However, for the HTML we package, we shouldn't IMO. If they
need such thing, they would have a custom default.dsl or some such.
That's the very point -- we should allow the user to choose the L&F,
not impose one; this is the purpose of having a site wide default.dsl.

--
Dimi.