Request for help - byacc problem building on Mandrake 9.1

Bill Medland billmedland at mercuryspeed.com
Tue Sep 9 10:55:28 CDT 2003

On September 9, 2003 07:24 am, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Bill Medland wrote:
> > I have just installed Mandrake 9.1 and tried to build Wine.  I am getting
> > an error when byacc runs in dlls/msi
> >
> > byacc: e - line 73 of "./sql.y", syntax error
> >
> > %pure-parser
> > ^
> >
> > Any idea what I am doing wrong or what I have failed to do?
>
> What yacc/bison are you using? It seems to be an old one...

(Firstly, apologies for sending to the wrong list last time; I just noticed)

I think I have got it.  It is probably the fact that I hadn't installed bison;
it was using byacc.  (Mandrake doesn't seem to install much as part of its
development group does it)

I have it rebuilding now; and will get back if that hasn't sorted it.

--
Bill Medland
ACCPAC International, Inc.
medbi01 at accpac.com