Use a css file for the doc

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Sep 9 13:59:33 CDT 2003

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> >    Don't hardcode the look and feel in default.css. Use a css file
> > instead.
>
> For that, we should just completely remove documentation/default.dsl
> and use the site-wide one.

By site-wide one I suppose you mean the one shipped with DocBook?
We cannot do that because the DocBook one:
 1. does not reference any css file
 2. does not use the %use-id-as-filename% option which results in ugly
HTML filenames

(it also lacks the systemitem and empty-sosofo hacks. I'm not sure that
last point is important since I don't know what these hacks are for
anyway)

                  Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95