adding structures to headers

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Sep 9 21:49:13 CDT 2003

On September 9, 2003 10:34 pm, Geoff Thorpe wrote:
> On the other hand, I *have* duplicated the interface
> verbatim in terms of using exactly the same element names, the same order
> of elements in the structures, etc.

This is fine, the element names, and order in the structure _are_
part of the interface, not expression. The only things that matter
are whitespace and comments, AFAICT.

> I've already posted the patch(es) to wine-patches, do you think what I've
> done constitutes a problem?

It all depends on how you did it. I think you should do it by hand,
and you should format things as _you_ see fit. Also, add your own
comments if you feel it's necessary, but we usually don't put comments
in the header files.

So if you've formatted the stuff yourself, I think that's fine.

--
Dimi.