FAQ: Update the ports section

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Wed Sep 10 13:47:18 CDT 2003

>Thats the problem!
>You have your fine dictonary in hand, so you think you know how to speak
>english... but when you visit a english speaking country  the people
>you speak to look like a deer caught in a spot light!
So you want a png of my british passport? (BTW it's dictionary, not dictonary,
or is that just your american english?)

>Shachar don't get mad or pissed.. I had to find someone for my
>eniligey.. :)
so "eniligey" is american english? Never heard it from Bush, fox tv, NPR...
Shachar is right, and at least he uses english on this list, while you
>ba bing, bing, bing, BING!
speak what for me is a unknown language

>As far as slang goes.. I can speak three different versions of slang
>NE slang, African American, SE Hill Billy, take your pick.
So you want to add slang support to wine?
updated is not slang, whatever you may say

>Just come for a visit :)
I have decss on my site, I don't like the idea of ending up in a US prison
(Any american wanting to violate the DMCA go here
http://digilander.libero.it/winehqitalia/dvd.html )

Anyway, I have no problems with US english, so I don't see why you should have
problems understanding UK english, and I don't see why we shouldn't have grammar
in the wine docs.