adding structures to headers

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed Sep 10 12:12:08 CDT 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Geoff Thorpe wrote:

> Now, can you tell me if the code seems ok to you? :-) It's my first
> submission to wine-patches and I note that it hasn't as yet elicited any
> response, either as a rejection or a commit.

This is usually good -- nobody has a big objection against it. The way
it works is that you have to wait for few days until Alexandre has a
chance of committing it to the tree. Please monitor the wine-cvs list
for the committs. If it doesn't show up there in the next rounds of
committs, resubmitted to the wine-patches so that it gets to the top
of Alexandre's list. Repeat. Eventually (but typically within 1-2
cycles) it either gets in the tree or you get a comment from Alexandre
on what's wrong with it.

> Also, who's the best person to talk to about 'wineconsole' behaviour?

That would be Eric Pouech, for sure.

--
Dimi.