Unable to cimpile wineproc

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Sep 10 19:12:00 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> True, but it's internal stuff anyway, we can change it any time
> later on. Maybe we can use this until we have a better implementation
> for toolhelp.dll

It could maybe be done with a full dbghelp implementation, but I think
it should also be possible to come up with a specialized interface
just for that need, that should be easier to do. That code is really
too ugly to get in...

> I thought it was a fairly good name, given the analogy with /proc ...

Well, it makes sense to knowledgeable Linux users, but that's not
really our main audience. I was thinking we could find a name that
would make it a bit clearer to Windows users what this is about.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com