FAQ: Update the ports section

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Thu Sep 11 06:21:26 CDT 2003

The original sentence that started this is
>The following list are the x86 operating systems supported by
from  twickline_at_skybest.com
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/09/0356.html
He claims he knows 3 types of slang, and is from west virginia, but he never claimed
to be "A native english speaker", so you don't have (Such a big) reason to be
bothered.
I was the first to claim a native english speaker (As far as I know) and I have
tried explaining to Tom that there is a thing called grammar, but he had a few
problems understanding that.
 "The list is current as of XX/XX/XXXX" is a solution that should make everybody
happy.