[winecfg 8] Complete drive edit dialog, warn on lack of C drive, implement drive delete, code cleanups

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Thu Sep 11 10:20:27 CDT 2003

On 11 Sep 2003, Mike Hearn wrote:

> ChangeLog:
> - All settings in the drive edit dialog are now instant apply

This is a cool feature, but we should keep it optional. Our primary
audience are Windows users, and they are not used to that. Heck,
even I am not used to it, I am used to be able to play around with
stuff in dialogs, and than press CANCEL. In fact, KDE is not
instant apply, so I would argue that even most Linux users are
used to that.

I'd argue that we need to support instant apply to integrate with
GNOME, but to default to the classic OK/CANCEL for now, until we
can figure how and when to enable one or the other behaviour.

--
Dimi.