BuildCommDCB conformance test

Kevin Groeneveld kgroeneveld at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 11 18:13:18 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On September 11, 2003 01:32 am, Kevin Groeneveld wrote:
>
>>If my previous patch to BuildCommDCB is applied, then the test runs ok.
>

> Looks good. Send it over to wine-patches to be included in the tree.

It's good to know I am on the right track.  I want to add some more test
cases yet, once I have done that I will send it to wine-patches.

Should I be testing both the A and W versions of the functions?  If so,
how should the test be handled in Windows versions which do not support
the wide character versions?  I think I will look at some more of the
other existing tests and I may be able to answer my own question.

Kevin