Here is one - Linux on Cygwin on Linux

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 18:16:00 CDT 2003

Here is a good one for someone to test.

The User Mode Linux people have done it. They are working on a port of
User Mode Linux to Win32. This has been something I have been wanting to
see for a while so we can use Linux as our Posix subystem in ReactOS by
moving parts of UMLwin32 in to back to kernel mode. Right now you still
need cygwin but if someone wants to try running it under Cygwin on WINE
here is the url:

http://umlwin32.sourceforge.net

Thanks
Steven