ReactOS and WINE development on AlphaAXP and others

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 20:06:51 CDT 2003

Hello,
HP has recently extended the loan I requested on this alpha pws500 workstation for
another year. If anyone is interested in working on porting WINE or ReactOS to the
alpha email me privatly and I can setup a account for you on the system.

I have another system a friend has let me borrow for atleast a few months if anyone
is interested in doing some porting work on it. Its a SGI Indigo 2 IMPACT 10000.
I still need to load linux on it and get it up on the network though it will be a few
weeks before anyone can use it if they are interested in starting a MIPS port.

Thanks
Steven