[ros-general] Taskmanger Relicense: Was Unable to cimpile wineproc

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 13:35:02 CDT 2003

Hey Brian,
Its fine all contributors to WINE retain there copyright. So I guess we are a
go? I dont think anyone else has done major work on taskmanager or if they have
not changes that would violate a relicense. 99% of taskmanager was done by you
other then a few minor mods to convert parts from C++ to C.

Mike: Go for it =)
If you need anything else let us know.

Thanks
Steven