load library problem

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Sep 14 01:58:34 CDT 2003

On September 14, 2003 02:50 am, Eric Pouech wrote:
> > [dimi at dimi calendar]$ export WINEDLLPATH=/usr/local/lib/wine:`pwd`
> > [dimi at dimi calendar]$ echo $WINEDLLPATH
> > /usr/local/lib/wine:/home/dimi/dev/wine/wxWindows/samples/calendar
> > [dimi at dimi calendar]$ wine calendar.exe.so
> > Error: Could not load the application's module calendar-wrap.dll (126)
> > [dimi at dimi calendar]$ ls *.so
> > calendar.exe.so  calendar-wrap.dll.so
> >
> > It is there, it will just not load it...
>
> WINEDLLPATH is always (re)set by the wine(wrapper) script
> Does this help ?

Well, it doesn't as I don't use the winewrapper script
at all. This is a sample application that comes with
wxWindows, and is compiled as a Winelib app via winegcc.

But regardless, look how it is being invoked:

[dimi at dimi calendar]$ wine calendar.exe.so

as you can see, there are no scripts in the middle.
Just wine and the binary. Check out the initial
relay trace that I've posted at the beginning of
the thread:

    http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/09/0496.html

Any idea what's going on here?

--