Unable to cimpile wineproc

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:18:01 CDT 2003

--- Eric Pouech <pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> > Well, it makes sense to knowledgeable Linux users, but that's not
> > really our main audience. I was thinking we could find a name that
> > would make it a bit clearer to Windows users what this is about.
> if we take the windows comparison, that would be taskmanager (taskmgr,
> wtaskmgr...)

We have a very nice taskmanger in reactos CVS. It looks and acts just like
Windows taskmanger. It doesnt work under WINE atm because the NtQuery* APIs
are still buggy but if you wanted to use it and create a bastard step child
of ReactOS taskmanager and wineproc I could get it relicensed. Part still
need to be converted to C btw.

Thanks
Steven