resend - system tray support

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Sep 15 13:20:42 CDT 2003

Mike Hearn <mike at theoretic.com> writes:

> I'm going to keep sending this flipping patch until it gets in, or I
> find out what the next problem is you know. There's no escape! :)

Well, at least the critical section handling is broken, but the real
problem is that all this stuff doesn't belong in shell32. We should
really redesign it to get rid of the internal WS_EX_TRAYWINDOW flag
and have a separate process to manage the tray window (plus other
background tasks like the progman DDE interface, and maybe the desktop
window too).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com