documentation cleanup

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Sep 15 17:39:08 CDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:
>
> > Once this patch is applied, we can:
> >   -- move default.dsl and print.dsl into the tools/ module
> >      where they belong (and where make_winehq needs them)
> >   -- remove make_winehq from our documentation dir,
> >      as it's been made obsolete by tools/make_winehq
> >
> > This should result in no change as how we build the documentation.
>
> Well, it will change the documentation I generate when making a
> release. It may not be a big deal, but I'm not sure it's worth the
> trouble. Or you will need to tell me how I should configure my system
> to still use the correct dsl files by default...

I guess this means you like the current format better than the default
db2html/db2ps output. In that case it's probably best to just keep
default.dsl and print.dsl in the Wine CVS.

We can still delete winehq.dsl and make_winehq from the Wine CVS though.
I notice that you did not apply my patches to use CSS or cleanup
default.dsl. Any particular reason?

     We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.