Configuration parameters

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Sep 17 06:40:20 CDT 2003

Cool!

Just a few things - there are some settings marked as being for winecfg
that I don't think we really should have there. In particular:

* UseDGA
* GraphicsDriver
* ShellLinker
* DesktopDoubleBuffered (not sure about this one)
* Fonts/fontdirs - after Huw merges his crossover patches these should
become automatic on fontconfig systems (ie soon to be most systems),
perhaps regedit?
* Spooler - isn't CUPS meant to take care of that?
* Ports - hex values in the config gui?!?

The rest looks A-OK to me :)