Numeric data problems on wine

Hengga hengga at luckytex.com
Thu Sep 18 01:51:06 CDT 2003

Sorry, I forgot that this list is not accept attachment files.
So, I put the source and binary in:
http://www.luckytex.com/hallo/hallo.zip and
http://www.luckytex.com/hallo/native.zip
They're in winzip format.
Hallo.zip contains (hallo.exe, hallo.pbd, hallo.pbl)
Native.zip contains native dll (libjcc.dll,
pbdwe70.dll,pbodb70.dll,pbvm70.dll)

TIA,
Hengga