docs: faq build

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Sep 18 12:57:40 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> The fact that the FAQ is now SGML does not warant
> building it in all sorts of formats, and including
> it in the docs tarball. Just because we can, does
> not mean we should.
>
> In fact, theoretically we should move this over
> to the lostwages/ modules, this is part of the
> WineHQ proper, not the wine tree.

I'm not sure I agree with that. If we make the documentation available
for download then we should have the FAQ there too, we shouldn't
require people to go to WineHQ to get it. I do agree that we don't
need all the fancy formats, in fact the download should probably be
only the plain text version.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com