[DXT3] menu in Tribunal now vanishes (regression?)

Michael Günnewig MichaelGuennewig at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 14:19:04 CDT 2003

Stephen Pedrosa Eilert <spedrosa at mailandnews.com> writes:

> Weird... how come Morrowind have started "working" all of a sudden? It
> crashed for me. I wasn't aware of any patches affecting the problem I was
> having with it (the original version, but now I have the two expansions
> available). Time to retest and post my results.

Using the following native DLLs:
  msvideo, msvfw32, ole32, oleaut32, quartz, rpcrt4, iviaudio.ax,
  msvcp60.dll

The rest are builtin ones.

Have registered all self-registering DLLs after installing the
winedefault.reg by calling regsrv32.exe by hand (was order dependent,
but don't know it anymore, sorry).

  Michael