documentation cleanup

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 19:01:51 CDT 2003

This is semi-offtopic but it would be nice if we could get WINE, ReactOS
and Mingw to use the same docbook format and tools. There are parts of the
WINE docs such as the regression test stuff that would be off use to us and
other stuff in mingw. What do you guys think about a move to a common system
for after wine 1.0?

Thanks
Steven