wine/dlls/comctl32 comctl32undoc.c comctl32.sp ...

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Sep 21 23:55:47 CDT 2003

On September 17, 2003 06:42 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>         Renamed the COMCTL32_* functions to use the exported name.

What about a search & replace? I know, it's a big change, but
this COMCTL32_ prefix is kinda uglifying. They also perpetuate
themselves in the code, as they provide bad example. If you
want, I can do patches for each of the controls. At the very
least I'd like to get the controls I work on cleaned up...

--
Dimi.