DMUSIC: version and headers update

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Sep 22 15:27:01 CDT 2003

Rok Mandeljc <rok.mandeljc at gimb.org> writes:

> Nothing revolutionary, it just updates versions of dm*.dll files. MS
> also added some fields to some structures in headers, but otherwise
> there aren't any big changes; sorry for the size of file, but I've been
> applying lots of cosmetic fixes to headers... ;=)

The patch is big really because you changed the files to use DOS line
endings. Please fix that and resubmit a patch. Also we can't simply
copy the Microsoft headers, I'm not sure what "released for public
use" is supposed to mean but I don't think it gives us the right to
redistribute them.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com