[ros-kernel] Sound Blaster driver development + WINMM.DLL

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 17:00:41 CDT 2003

I will work on this but it may be a while. Once I get my internet
connection back up at home I am going to spend some time working on
getting more of WINE to build with MS_VC and the PSDK. Once that is
done we can do the Mingw work and of course Winmm will be part of this.
I cant give any time table except to say my cable should be back up in
a week or two. I wont be able to implement the needed interfaces in to
winmm that will still be up to you but we should have the dll ported
and working with w32api in a month or two.

Thanks
Steven