[ros-kernel] Sound Blaster driver development + WINMM.DLL

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 17:59:09 CDT 2003

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> wrote:
> Steven, what about a status for compiling dlls with MinGW/MSVC/etc.?
> It would be nice to have a table like we have for the other stuff
> on WineHQ, detailing the status of this effort...

I would really like to see this. I was thinking we could make it simple
and just add a table to the dll status page that Tom has been working
on.

dllname    status documentation worker      platforms
comctl32   90%     url:blah      Demi         Linux/MS_VC/Mingw
rpcrt4     10%     url:blah      Ove          Linux

Or we could just make a new page for WINE porting that contains the
status of the hardware and software ports such as Sun sparc, the dead
BeOS and OS/2 ports and now the MS_VC and Cygwin/Mingw ports.

Thanks
Steven