Script to compile Wine programs on Windows

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Sep 25 12:30:16 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> I'm definitely missing something here. I figured that if we
> have a file called rsrc.rc with 3 embedded bitmaps in it called
> bitmap[123].bmp, we need a rule like so:
>
> bitmap1.bmp bitmap2.bmp bitmap3.bmp: rsrc.rc
> 	bin2res !<
>
> That can be generated automatically, but from what you're saying
> it will not work. Care to elaborate a bit?

I thought you were talking about doing it in make depend, and this
won't work. Now if you want to generate it directly into the
Makefile.in then of course that's possible, but I don't think we want
to generate rules, these belong in Make.rules. What you could do is
have bin2res output a simple "RCBINARIES = bitmap1.bmp bitmap2.bmp"
that we can then paste into the Makefile.in.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com