regression - display mode detection - more exanples

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 07:37:52 CDT 2003

I don't know why I didn't think of giving you more
examples of what the last change of resolution
changing did but here they are:

gta2 manager now detects these resolutions twice:
640x480
800x600
1024x786
1152x864
1280x960
and the 1400x1050 4 times
(This manager only displays resolutions without dept)

Gta2 itself now crashes but I am not sure if that is
related or not

p.s. gta2 = grand theft auto 2

as I said Unreal Tournament 2003 no longer finds any
valid display modes (I the traces to some of you and
to wine-devel)

dam, I thought I had more games installed...

and you have the Max Payne problem from Sylvain
Petreolle
(http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/09/0948.html)

I really think this should either be fixed somehow or
reverted (if you want more broken reports you can
release a version :) )

Sorry I didn't find anymore test cases for now,
If you want more traces just ask,
Hatky.