winetests compile errors with MSVC and Wine headers

Jakob Eriksson jakob at vmlinux.org
Fri Sep 26 16:58:47 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
>

>>I have upgraded all my include files and lib files in Visual Studio.
>>

>I just got another message from you saying they all compile.
>Which one is true? :)

Well this IS embarassing.  What I meant was, Wine headers fail, MSVC
headers work.

Alas, now the MSVC headers build fail again at the same places as with
Wine headers.
Visual Studio and I do not get along very well...  *
After I made "build clean" I was down to 17 tests compiling again.   [sigh]

regards,
Jakob

*
The last Windows compiler I got along well with was Borland C 3.1.