documentation/status

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Sep 27 01:25:41 CDT 2003

On September 27, 2003 01:42 am, Eric Pouech wrote:
> as Dimi is cleaning documentation/status out, documentation/status/dde
> is completly out of date, and can be simply removed.

I've been reviewing that, and the only things that _might_ be
of interest are these TODOs:

  TO DO

  Complete initialisation, some of the 2nd call validation conditions have not been worked out
  yet and the code for enabling the message loop needs writing.

  Complete initialize and unitialize, also add the callback handling to DdeNameService.

  Add true Unicode handling to CreateStringHandle, QueryString, CmpStringHandles. Also find
  out why Initialize needs ASCII and Unicode variants.

  Add DdeGetLAstError and related handling in all other modules. Also find out what to do about
  storing errors that result in the instance failing to initialise in some way.

I wanted to double check with the code that they are indeed out
of date, but if you know this is the case, then it can be deleted.

--
Dimi.