Fix for bug 640 - moving thin frames leaves mess

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sun Sep 28 15:59:21 CDT 2003

Pavel Roskin <proski at gnu.org> writes:

> Patch for cmdlgtst.c to produce those pictures is attached.  before.png
> was taken with current Wine.  after.png is with the fix that removes the
> special procession of R2_XORPEN.  I would not say that nobody will use
> this effect.  Anyway, the whole thing is not worth arguing about.

I think it's definitely worth arguing about, and you are right that
there are cases where the hack is wrong, I missed the opaque
background issue. Still, the hack was added for a reason, so I don't
think we want to remove it completely; but it should be improved to
check for the pen and background types.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com