Wineconf 2004, otherwise known as...

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Mon Sep 29 03:33:00 CDT 2003

Just a crazy taught:
What about a twin Wineconf, one in north-America one in Europe taking
place at the same time with live tele-conference. (Europe cameras on me)
I am sure it will be good for publicity, Journalists like that stuff.
But seriously how many are European (proximity) and how many are north
American. Do we have any kind of counts.

+1 for Europe - Me