[ros-general] RE: Wineconf 2004, otherwise known as...

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 14:27:33 CDT 2003

Hello Aleksey
Ge and I discussed trying to attend LinuxTax in Germany. The only
problem with this is that I think my wife may be due at the same time
as LinuxTag!!! I would still like for us to try and do a conf in
Germany though. Vizzini suggested alternating ReactOS confs in the US
and EU every other year so maybe we could partner with the WINE project
to do a join confernce once a year?

I still would like to do St. Petersburg in Feb. We will really see how
dedicated our developers are. =)

Thanks
Steven