Script to compile Wine programs on Windows

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 15:17:43 CDT 2003

I am still lacking the need to have this script. If someone really
wants to build parts of WINE on Windows we should really only support
MSYS+Mingw or MS_VC. I dont think there are that many people that want
to build WINE programs that need extra help. I can try to write better
documentation for the MSYS+Mingw build if you want.

Thanks
Steven