wine & ccache

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Sep 29 19:40:07 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

>> Some time ago I looked into hacking make_dlls to do this, but there
>> were too many special cases to make it worthwhile.
>
> Too bad, we have a fairly regular structure in dlls/ do you remember
> what the problems were?

One problem is that most makefiles specify different defines, so you
basically need to have one different rule for each C file. Then there
are many files that have explicit rules. It could be done, but I don't
think it's worth it, and the result would be really messy and hard to
maintain.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com