uxtheme.dll

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Tue Sep 30 21:21:42 CDT 2003

I'm aware of the scope of the project. The general design of uxtheme lends
itself well to being done incrementally, eg. controls could be modified as
support for the particular control is implemented, etc.
Also part of the API are a few functions (IsThemeActive & IsAppThemed) which
will allow themes to be disabled in the beginning for theme aware
applications until sufficient support has been built or if themes are
disabled via config/registry.

First order of business tho is the headers