GDI: Merge the enhmfdrv into one .c file.

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Apr 1 23:58:11 CST 2004

On April 2, 2004 1:37 am, Mike McCormack wrote:
> I don't think this change is necessary, and it's going to make the EMF
> code harder to manage, since the file you've created is very big.  Ditto
> for the MF change.

We'll, I've tried. But before objecting that strongly, hear me
out for a bit. The resulting file is not too big (~2000 lines),
which is on the order of a _small_ control. When I started working
on the listview, it was a 10000 line file. Initially I thought
this was a disaster, but after having worked with it, I wouldn't
have it much different now.

Anyway, I don't mean to argue: you work on it, and so you get
to call the shots. All I'm saying is that judging by other
parts in Wine, is not such a bad change...

--
Dimi.